Social Media Manager
Full-time / Part-time / Remote
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (e.g. social media graphics for social profiles etc.)
- Storytelling and creation of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management.
- Demonstrate ability to support the preparation and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Marketing or social media experience.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting and accountable person.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (e.g. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Motivated by an environment which asks for impact and provides opportunity and long-term job security.
- Structured and well organised work routines.
- Experience with working in remote teams from home.
- Simple HTML skills for basic text formatting.
- Experience with Shopify is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Basic PhotoShop skills is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Please send your CV and any references to marketing (at) formulaswiss.com with the headline "Social Media Manager".