Website Manager with strong communication skills
We are looking to hire a website manager with strong communication skills and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to join our international team of marketing and tech experts.
You will be responsible for maintaining, developing and scaling our portfolio of websites and e-commerce projects across more than 15 languages. Your job is to ensure they are easy to use, attractive, fast loading, and to help improve the conversion rates through split-tests.
In this role, you should have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential.
To ensure success, you must display an excellent understanding of Shopify and WordPress. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the websites and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the websites.
- Build websites based on Shopify and WordPress based on best practice.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Optimize loading speeds with external experts.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets our standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Produce, translate and update website content across many languages.
- Work with SEO experts to ensure all content is following best practice.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a webmaster, web developer, website manager or similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Familiarity with web standards.
- Expert knowledge of Shopify and WordPress.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to generate creative ideas.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluent in English.
We are a family-friendly employer with excellent working conditions. You can look forward to an exciting working environment, cultural diversity and attractive offers and benefits.
You can work remote or from our office in Baar, Zug in Switzerland - or a combination. We are very flexible with the right candidate.
About our marketing team
We are a group of ambitious online marketing experts working passionately together to scale our 10 year old business to all European markets.
We expect to increase the online team with additionally 5-10 people during 2023.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.