Get thick, healthy and shiny hair with this formula!
- 1 Month Supply (60 tablets, take up to 2 a day).
- 20 mg of pure Biotin per capsule.
- Caffeine and capsicum free.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Premium quality.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards and ISO9001:2000 quality assurance certification.
Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids.* Biotin assists in various metabolic reactions involving the transfer of carbon dioxide. It is also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. Biotin is recommended as a dietary supplement for strengthening hair and nails.
Biotin is water-soluble, which means it travels in the bloodstream and any excess or unused quantities present in the body are eliminated through urine. Therefore, the body doesn’t build up reserves of biotin and it’s very difficult to consume too much.
This also means that you must ideally ingest small amounts of vitamin B7 almost daily to keep your body’s supply high enough.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 2 tablets daily. Best taken with food.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
- Do not exceed recommended dose (2 capsules a day).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If you are under 18, pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, consult a doctor before use.
- Consult your doctor before taking any supplement or changing your diet.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Information per tablet:
- Pure Biotin 20 mg;
- Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Stearate;
- Free From: Artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten wheat, yeast or porcine.